Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Weekending!

So, I went to see my midwife today and all is well! We heard the baby's heartbeat and all my levels were right on target! It was so good to know that despite all the illness, my baby is fighting for everything he/she needs and is doing great! I was feeling so crappy because I felt like I wasn't doing everything last little thing I could do for my baby. I can not wait to meet this little person!!!!!

I am sooooo ready for the weekend! This week is just going by soooo sllooooowwwwwww - it's driving me crazy! My weekend won't be much of a break, but it won't be work so yay!!! lol. I just want to chill for an afternoon.

Jason started his CNA (certified nursing assistant) program a couple of weeks ago, and he loves it!! He says he's never enjoyed studying or going to class, but this is so different for him! Probably because it's a step towards his degree, I'm just glad he's happy and liking class. He starts clinic hours next Tuesday so I took him to buy scrubs today - it was so cute! He would stand there in the scrubs and flex his muscles and walk the runway and be hilarious! I'm so excited for him!

1 comment:

Tony and Tiffany said...

Hi guys! It's your cousin Tiffany! Just thought I'd say hi and tell you congrats on baby! Can't wait to see the little one! And ooohhh, Jason in scrubs huh!! I loved scrubs...some of the most comfortable clothes! Have fun the the CNA classes Jason! Amy, I'm glad that everything is going well for you! Let me know if you need anything!

Throughout my late adolescense and adulthood, I have had many positions (professionally and volunteer basis) that have helped me develop skills necessary to serve as a liaison to the community on behalf of a professional organization. I have spent many years in various organizations which have helped me grow skills such as public speaking, note taking, and scheduling. I am proficient in organization and mediation – always keeping the mindset of finding middle ground and while meeting the needs of those involved. I excel in the area of community outreach and thrive in situations where I am given reign to be creative and managerial. I am committed to achieving the best outcome and feel I have many fantastic qualities to contribute to any organization.