Thursday, September 11, 2008

Exhaustion

So, my landlord is having this huge party tomorrow (seriously, like 300 people) so Jason and I have been working our tuchies off all week long! Jason's been doing work in the morning then we go to work. I drop Jason off at school then come home and hustle to work for my landlord and make dinner so I can take it to Jason when he has a break. Then I come home, finish working for her and do the things that need to get done around my house. I'm so tired! I was so glad that she didn't have much for me to do this afternoon - thank goodness! I am looking forward to a relaxing weekend for sure!

I was so excited today around lunch time today... I felt the baby move for the first time!!! It was awesome! Jason and I had gone to get lunch and while we were sitting there waiting for our food, I felt sommething move. I wasn't really sure so I waited for about a minute or so and I felt it again - a lot more this time. I can feel things adjusting to get bigger these days and it's finally starting to be real to me! I wish Jason could say the same, but it's just going to take time. I can't wait to see him hold our precious baby for the first time - it makes me tear up just to think about it! Jason always says how much he worries that he won't be a good dad, but I think he's going to be the best. He has so many fathers to look at my dad, his dad, his brothers and we talk about what qualities we like from each and which we could live without. He's gonna do great! It seems like we will never make it to the day when we will finally meet our first and we can hardly wait!!!!!

No comments:

Throughout my late adolescense and adulthood, I have had many positions (professionally and volunteer basis) that have helped me develop skills necessary to serve as a liaison to the community on behalf of a professional organization. I have spent many years in various organizations which have helped me grow skills such as public speaking, note taking, and scheduling. I am proficient in organization and mediation – always keeping the mindset of finding middle ground and while meeting the needs of those involved. I excel in the area of community outreach and thrive in situations where I am given reign to be creative and managerial. I am committed to achieving the best outcome and feel I have many fantastic qualities to contribute to any organization.