Saturday, September 6, 2008

A sigh of relief!

I'm finally starting to feel like myself again!!!!! I woke up this morning a little cautious to put my feet on the floor, but as the morning progressed, I felt better! My stomach is still a little on edge, but I finally ate more than cereal! And, I must say, this weather is FANTASTIC!!! If you aren't taking advantage of it - you are seriously missing out! OK, I know some of you aren't experiencing our amazingness, but it's not been over 75 degrees in, like, 2 days and it won't for the next 10 days at least and I'm so excited! It just reminds me that fall is here and I love it! It makes me think about everything that was going on in my life at this time last year... mainly that Jason and I were deciding about getting engaged. Obviously, we all know how the story plays out, but I love to reminesce. I'm just very happy today. Happy to be feeling better and relaxing and going to a jewelry party tonight!!! Linda and I haven't really done anything with jewelry since before July 4th so we're pretty stoked!

No comments:

Throughout my late adolescense and adulthood, I have had many positions (professionally and volunteer basis) that have helped me develop skills necessary to serve as a liaison to the community on behalf of a professional organization. I have spent many years in various organizations which have helped me grow skills such as public speaking, note taking, and scheduling. I am proficient in organization and mediation – always keeping the mindset of finding middle ground and while meeting the needs of those involved. I excel in the area of community outreach and thrive in situations where I am given reign to be creative and managerial. I am committed to achieving the best outcome and feel I have many fantastic qualities to contribute to any organization.