Monday, September 8, 2008

Good mornings

Another good day! This may be getting old to some, but trust me, after the past couple weeks, I am feeling so very blessed for any little piece of goodness! Jason is at class and I'm at home by myself so I got some work out of the way for my landlord and now I'm just enjoying listening to the thunder outside my open windows. I think my days have been so good lately because of the way Jason and I choose to start them - by cuddling, lol. We actually get up a couple minutes early, just to lay in each other's arms. Despite morning breath and eye crusties, it's one of my favorite times of the day, lol. Then we get up, eat breakfast, watch the news and go to work. This week we're finally not busy with work but we are super busy working for our landlord. She's having a big benefit party at her house on Friday so, of course, everything has to be immaculate! Then again, if I were having over 300 people at my house, I would want everything perfect as well. So, I don't really know what else to say, I've got to get some laundry folded so I should probably get to it!

No comments:

Throughout my late adolescense and adulthood, I have had many positions (professionally and volunteer basis) that have helped me develop skills necessary to serve as a liaison to the community on behalf of a professional organization. I have spent many years in various organizations which have helped me grow skills such as public speaking, note taking, and scheduling. I am proficient in organization and mediation – always keeping the mindset of finding middle ground and while meeting the needs of those involved. I excel in the area of community outreach and thrive in situations where I am given reign to be creative and managerial. I am committed to achieving the best outcome and feel I have many fantastic qualities to contribute to any organization.