Monday, January 26, 2009

A snow day?

So, all I've been hearing about is this crazy winter storm we're supposed to get tonight... but I can't help but wonder if it will really be as bad as everyone's been saying. Let's face it, Missouri's weather is sooo hit or miss. Jason and I were so excited on Sunday when we walked out of sacrament meeting and saw that there was snow on the ground! The first snow of the winter! Well, for us. We were on our cruise the first time around. Anyway, we're hoping to have enough snow to cover the grass, but I'm kind of hoping for not much more. It makes me sooo nervous to ride in a car when the weather is bad! Jason's a rock star and drives pretty much everywhere, but sometimes he can get a little too excited about the snow and take off too fast, or talk about doing doughnuts, or acting like a 12 year old... not too cool. It would be fun to stay home and play with our puppy! Although, I don't see that happening. Since it's the busiest time of the year for work, we probably won't get to. BUT if the roads are super bad - you won't find me in a car!!! lol

No comments:

Throughout my late adolescense and adulthood, I have had many positions (professionally and volunteer basis) that have helped me develop skills necessary to serve as a liaison to the community on behalf of a professional organization. I have spent many years in various organizations which have helped me grow skills such as public speaking, note taking, and scheduling. I am proficient in organization and mediation – always keeping the mindset of finding middle ground and while meeting the needs of those involved. I excel in the area of community outreach and thrive in situations where I am given reign to be creative and managerial. I am committed to achieving the best outcome and feel I have many fantastic qualities to contribute to any organization.