Saturday, January 3, 2009

Oh Saturdays!

Saturdays are the one day a week we ae given to get all of our projects out of the way - a nesting, pregnant woman's dream!! Except for me, lol. However, today was definitely different from most Saturdays. I still had to work at 8:30 am for my landlord and had a back ache when I was done at 12:30. So I took a break, had some lunch, and got right back to work on my own stuff! I cleaned my house (well, part of it), made a gerocery list, went shopping, then felt guilty about asking Jason to come with me because I realized that he is fasting, lol. Then we got home, did some laundry, and UNdecorated our house from Christmas. Now I am finally sitting down to the internet and watching My Big Fat Greek Wedding - such a funny movie! Oh... and watching my belly move from the little man kicking me on the inside, lol.

I cannot believe that in a few short weeks (about 9) Jason and I will be holding our sweet little boy! I have been having such a fun time getting ready for him to come. I love all the gifts we've been fortunate enough to get and have had a great time shopping for the few things we've bought. I love it when Jason just randomly tells me how excited he is. I just wish we had a name picked out!! I guess when the time comes for us to ABSOLUTELY have settled on a name, we'll love whatever we pick, lol.

No comments:

Throughout my late adolescense and adulthood, I have had many positions (professionally and volunteer basis) that have helped me develop skills necessary to serve as a liaison to the community on behalf of a professional organization. I have spent many years in various organizations which have helped me grow skills such as public speaking, note taking, and scheduling. I am proficient in organization and mediation – always keeping the mindset of finding middle ground and while meeting the needs of those involved. I excel in the area of community outreach and thrive in situations where I am given reign to be creative and managerial. I am committed to achieving the best outcome and feel I have many fantastic qualities to contribute to any organization.