Wednesday, January 7, 2009

All you need is love...

So, here's what I'vee decided on in the last week or so... I cannot depend on anyone but myself and Jason, lol. But seriously, it seems like I always get let down at some point so I'm done being so trusting and thinking that maybe someone could be different. I'm so greatful for Jason - He's the BEST! Somedays are rough, but it doesn't make sense to try and elan on anyone else... instead of trying to fix your relationship and make hurt feelings better, your just talking badly about the person you are going to spend eternity with. What is up with that?!?! So, one of my resolutions is to be better at it, to lean on Jason even if he's driving me crazy! I know this is a totaly tangent, but I know that Jason will never hurt me the way others always manage to and that he loves me no matter what - he's shown me that time and time again.

Anyway, so, my mom is currently in Jamaica and I am totally jealous!! I wish it were sunny and warm here, but alas, winter doesn't end just because Christmas is over, lol. I'm super excited about how awesome my relationship has gotten with my mom. I never thought things would be this good ever again after the whole wedding thing... and then the baby thing... but things are great and I love going out there to spend time with mom dad and alex. OK, now i'm just rambling b/c I'm trying to stay awake until Jason gets home, but I think he's out of luck, lol

No comments:

Throughout my late adolescense and adulthood, I have had many positions (professionally and volunteer basis) that have helped me develop skills necessary to serve as a liaison to the community on behalf of a professional organization. I have spent many years in various organizations which have helped me grow skills such as public speaking, note taking, and scheduling. I am proficient in organization and mediation – always keeping the mindset of finding middle ground and while meeting the needs of those involved. I excel in the area of community outreach and thrive in situations where I am given reign to be creative and managerial. I am committed to achieving the best outcome and feel I have many fantastic qualities to contribute to any organization.