Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I knew this would happen...

We're renegotiating closing the night before we were supposed to close on the house!!! LOL It's just a minor issue so it's not a huge deal. We'll probably close on Monday or maybe even this Friday. Just a couple more days!!!!

Jason is still loving his promotion though he works longer hours than he's scheduled for often with no notice. Yesterday, he went into work half an hour early (1:30) and didn't get home until 11:45 - an hour and a half later than usual. I'm sure it won't be the last time it happens. It just means we miss out on our late night conversations which is a bummer.

We had a great holiday weekend. July 3rd is a cool day for our family. July 3rd, 2008 is when we found out I was pregnant with David and July 3rd, 2010 is when we found out I was pregnant with Ainzley. Jason wanted me to test this year too but I am 100% positive I'm not pregnant so I decided to pass, lol. We spent the 4th at a friend's house at an unofficial ward party. It was so fun! Our friend does his own fireworks display every year. This year, he spent over $750. Sadly, a good deal of them were wasted when the thunderstorms rolled in. It was still a fun day.

That's all for now. I'm off to bed!

No comments:

Throughout my late adolescense and adulthood, I have had many positions (professionally and volunteer basis) that have helped me develop skills necessary to serve as a liaison to the community on behalf of a professional organization. I have spent many years in various organizations which have helped me grow skills such as public speaking, note taking, and scheduling. I am proficient in organization and mediation – always keeping the mindset of finding middle ground and while meeting the needs of those involved. I excel in the area of community outreach and thrive in situations where I am given reign to be creative and managerial. I am committed to achieving the best outcome and feel I have many fantastic qualities to contribute to any organization.