Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Needing a Handbasket

Because we all know where we're going... No, I am not an Obama supporter. Eventhough I am in a position to accept help from this "Spread the Wealth" theory - I don't want it! I have been taught my whole life to work hard or what I want and to not promote the welfare system. Seriously, it's like those VW commercials with Brooke Sheilds about people getting pregnant for a mini-van... only in real life, it's for a welfare check - STUPID!

I just don't understand how people can be so easily persuaded. Do Obama supporters really think he can accomplish his ridiculous goals? Everything takes time and he only wants to serve one term? Not going to happen.

I just want to point out that I did not want a Commander in Chief who has no military experience. I voted for a guy who spent more time in a POW camp than Obama has spent in Congress... think about it.

No comments:

Throughout my late adolescense and adulthood, I have had many positions (professionally and volunteer basis) that have helped me develop skills necessary to serve as a liaison to the community on behalf of a professional organization. I have spent many years in various organizations which have helped me grow skills such as public speaking, note taking, and scheduling. I am proficient in organization and mediation – always keeping the mindset of finding middle ground and while meeting the needs of those involved. I excel in the area of community outreach and thrive in situations where I am given reign to be creative and managerial. I am committed to achieving the best outcome and feel I have many fantastic qualities to contribute to any organization.