Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Look-y at my puppy!!!

Here she is! Our newest addition. We named her Molly after another Golden Retriever I had a few years ago. She is 3 months old and so cuddly!
Jason has been wanting a puppy forever and after unsuccessfully telling him a baby was going to be enough, we came home with Molly on Tuesday. She really is a sweetheart though and we love her. The best part is I don't have to pay ridiculous vet bills because I can do it all myself! I've already started worming her and cleaning her ears. All I have left is giving her her shots! I kneww working in vet clinics would pay off someday...


It's really hard to leave her at home because she has so obviously been abused. She HATES cars and will avoid them at all costs. She is also terrified of the bathroom of all places. As I sit here watching her sleep, she must be having some crazy dreams because she will twitch and whine before violently waking up - it makes me so sad! Atleast I am able to spend most of my day with her. She is so excited when I come home and she LOVES Jason. Eventhough house training is kind of difficult, it is totally worth having her around - she keeps me company while Jason is at school.


They are so sweet!

No comments:

Throughout my late adolescense and adulthood, I have had many positions (professionally and volunteer basis) that have helped me develop skills necessary to serve as a liaison to the community on behalf of a professional organization. I have spent many years in various organizations which have helped me grow skills such as public speaking, note taking, and scheduling. I am proficient in organization and mediation – always keeping the mindset of finding middle ground and while meeting the needs of those involved. I excel in the area of community outreach and thrive in situations where I am given reign to be creative and managerial. I am committed to achieving the best outcome and feel I have many fantastic qualities to contribute to any organization.