Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Icky Sicky

Today was Jason's day off from the old folks home which means it was my day off from the crazy house. Jason and I rearranged our bedroom and it is awesome!!!!! I love it so much and it looks tons bigger! So I spent most of my day straightening things up and organizing to make more room for baby - 3 1/2 months left!!

Anyway, we had to run some errands and by the time we were finised, I was not feeling good at all! My throat hurts so bad and I have a head ache! I keep having flash backs to this time last year when I had the ulcer in my throat and I just keep praying that I won't have to go through that again - so hard! I spent some time with my sis in law on sunday and her and my nephews have been sick for a while, but she says that it's not the same symptoms so I'm not sure where it came from dang it! lol, well, atleast I have insurance so I can go to the doctor! Anyway, I'm still feeling pretty crappy so I'm going to make this a short post

No comments:

Throughout my late adolescense and adulthood, I have had many positions (professionally and volunteer basis) that have helped me develop skills necessary to serve as a liaison to the community on behalf of a professional organization. I have spent many years in various organizations which have helped me grow skills such as public speaking, note taking, and scheduling. I am proficient in organization and mediation – always keeping the mindset of finding middle ground and while meeting the needs of those involved. I excel in the area of community outreach and thrive in situations where I am given reign to be creative and managerial. I am committed to achieving the best outcome and feel I have many fantastic qualities to contribute to any organization.