Thursday, October 20, 2011

Copy Cat

A friend of mine started the 30 day blog challenge together (well, we didn't mean to... it just kind of happened that way) last year and I gave up on it. Caryn, did you finish it? Anyway, she recently decided to redo it so I'm going to also. Here's the list if anyone else wants to give it a go:

Day 1 — Your favorite song.
Day 2 — Your favorite movie.
Day 3 – Your first date.
Day 4 – Your favorite photograph of your best friend.
Day 5 – How important do you think education is?
Day 6 – A photo of an animal you'd love to keep as a pet.
Day 7 –Your wedding.
Day 8 – A song to match your mood.
Day 9 – A photo of the item you last purchased.
Day 10 – A photo of your favorite place to eat.
Day 11 – What's in your makeup bag?
Day 12 – Put your iPod on shuffle: First 10 songs that play
Day 13 – The meaning behind your Blog name
Day 14 – A TV show you're currently addicted to.
Day 15 – Something you don't leave the house without.
Day 16 – Something you crave for a lot
Day 17 – How you hope your future will be like.
Day 18 – 5 things that irritate ME about the opposite/same sex.
Day 19 – Something you’re proud of in the past few days
Day 20 – The meaning behind your blog name.
Day 21 – A photo of something that makes you happy.
Day 22 – Nicknames you have; why do you have them
Day 23 – A picture of you last year and now, how have you changed since then?
Day 24 – A photo of something that means a lot to you.
Day 25 – Who are you? What makes you different from everyone else
Day 26 – A photo of somewhere you've been and a picture of somewhere you want to go.
Day 27 – What kind of person attracts you.
Day 28 – In this past month, what have you learned?
Day 29 – Something you could never get tired of doing.
Day 30 – A photograph of yourself today + three good things that have happened in the past 30 days

MMMMK, my favorite song...

I don't know that I really have one. I have fad songs that make me dance or ones I like to sing. Musicals are almost always my favorites. I watch The Today Show every morning while Ainzley is nursing and they have a musical guest every Friday. This week, it's Coldplay and their song Viva La Vida has been stuck in my head all week! That song first became popular when I was pregnant with David and REALLY sick. Up until last year, every time I heard it, I would start to feel nauseous, lol. I'm so glad that has passed! Anyway, not really my favorite song, but one that's stuck in my head for the moment.

2 comments:

Caryn Allen said...

I think I did through day 29 and then forgot about the last day. Oh well. This time...I WILL FINISH!

Duree Family said...

That's right! I remember that now, lol. I think I got to day 7 last time... hoping to actually get to the end this time, too. Good luck! ;)

Throughout my late adolescense and adulthood, I have had many positions (professionally and volunteer basis) that have helped me develop skills necessary to serve as a liaison to the community on behalf of a professional organization. I have spent many years in various organizations which have helped me grow skills such as public speaking, note taking, and scheduling. I am proficient in organization and mediation – always keeping the mindset of finding middle ground and while meeting the needs of those involved. I excel in the area of community outreach and thrive in situations where I am given reign to be creative and managerial. I am committed to achieving the best outcome and feel I have many fantastic qualities to contribute to any organization.