Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Extra time

Today, David went back to his 2 nap schedule - what a difference!!! Not sure why he chose to cut it out, but we much prefer 2 naps. David woke up a little before 8 this morning which is completely normal. We ate breakfast and played for a little while. At 9:45ish, I went to the bathroom to wash my face and when I came back into the living room, David was almost asleep on the living room floor! I picked him up and put him in his crib and he slept for 2 hours! After he woke up (and after Daddy left for work), we went to run some errands. On our way home, David fell asleep in the car. After bringing him into the house and putting him in bed for the second time, he slept for another 2 hours! I had no idea what to do with all that extra time! lol It was fabulous to get the after bedtime chores done before dinner.

Besides our new schedule, we are getting ready to head up to St. Louis this weekend and we can't wait! We got a new case that will allow us to attach our portable DVD player to the headrest of our car seats so David will have a new form of entertainment - thank goodness! We're so excited to go home for a little while... we're needing a break! :)

2 comments:

Elaine Duree said...

SO did he sleep threw the night that day? I am so looking forward to long naps. I have this great bag of clothes for you i wish I would have sent with Linda for you. 18 months stuff

Duree Family said...

He did sleep through the night - just like his daddy, he's a great sleeper! lol

Throughout my late adolescense and adulthood, I have had many positions (professionally and volunteer basis) that have helped me develop skills necessary to serve as a liaison to the community on behalf of a professional organization. I have spent many years in various organizations which have helped me grow skills such as public speaking, note taking, and scheduling. I am proficient in organization and mediation – always keeping the mindset of finding middle ground and while meeting the needs of those involved. I excel in the area of community outreach and thrive in situations where I am given reign to be creative and managerial. I am committed to achieving the best outcome and feel I have many fantastic qualities to contribute to any organization.