Thursday, April 15, 2010

David's first time to the park

Today, David and I got to go to the park and we had a blast! We only had about 15 minutes before we needed to be at Jason's work since we were taking him dinner, but it was plenty of time. In the 10 minutes it took for us to drive to the park, David fell asleep - awesome... I thought for sure our play time was going to be horrendous. As soon as I took him out of the car, he woke right up - almost as if he knew what was coming, lol. We visited the swings first and they were a hit! I got some really cute videos on my phone. Next we tried out the slide and he wasn't sure at first. After a couple times, I couldn't tell if he loved the swings or the slide more! Hopefully we can go back to the park tomorrow with Daddy so we can get some cute pics, too.

We had so much fun!!!!!!!

No comments:

Throughout my late adolescense and adulthood, I have had many positions (professionally and volunteer basis) that have helped me develop skills necessary to serve as a liaison to the community on behalf of a professional organization. I have spent many years in various organizations which have helped me grow skills such as public speaking, note taking, and scheduling. I am proficient in organization and mediation – always keeping the mindset of finding middle ground and while meeting the needs of those involved. I excel in the area of community outreach and thrive in situations where I am given reign to be creative and managerial. I am committed to achieving the best outcome and feel I have many fantastic qualities to contribute to any organization.