Saturday, May 29, 2010

Oh man are we loving SUMMER!!!! David and I love waking up and having Daddy with us now that he's out of school for the summer. We go to the pool almost everyday which is so much fun! When I was younger, I loved going to the pool. Partly because it meant a visit to my grandma and grandpa's, but also because I love the water! Well, pools... I like pools. I get nervous when I can't see the bottom which is why I'm not a huge fan of lakes.

Anyway, David is a huge water baby!! He loves to splash and go between the hot tub and the pool. I found an adorable swim suit for him and he's a stud when he has his shades on! I'm glad that we haven't missed many days due to bad weather and I can't wait to take him swimming at his Auntie Linda's! Their subdivision has an AWESOME theme pool that he's finally old enough to enjoy.

I am soooo looking forward to taking him to the beaches in the Philippines! He probably won't be fond of the sand, but I'm sure we'll have a blast. In a place as gorgeous as that, how can you not enjoy it? We can't wait!!!!!! :D

No comments:

Throughout my late adolescense and adulthood, I have had many positions (professionally and volunteer basis) that have helped me develop skills necessary to serve as a liaison to the community on behalf of a professional organization. I have spent many years in various organizations which have helped me grow skills such as public speaking, note taking, and scheduling. I am proficient in organization and mediation – always keeping the mindset of finding middle ground and while meeting the needs of those involved. I excel in the area of community outreach and thrive in situations where I am given reign to be creative and managerial. I am committed to achieving the best outcome and feel I have many fantastic qualities to contribute to any organization.