Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I just heard that one of my friends is getting a divorce and my heart aches for her!!

Growing up in a house where divorce was brought up quite frequently (or so it seemed), I grew up thinking that a successful marriage was near impossible.

Then I met Jason... he's sweet, charming, caring, loving, giving and the best man I have ever known. I am so grateful to not only be married to him, but to have made a covenant with him and Heavenly Father that allows us to be together FOREVER. Time and all eternity with the love of my life - perfect!


1 comment:

Caryn Allen said...

Yeah, it was hard for me right after Artene and I got married. My brother had just gotten divorced and my parents were separated and in the process of divorcing. Both had been sealed in the temple. I kept thinking, "What's the value of a temple marriage if it can be just as easily thrown away as a civil marriage?" But Artene is wonderful and helped me understand things differently. I'm so glad I have him. He's a gem.

Throughout my late adolescense and adulthood, I have had many positions (professionally and volunteer basis) that have helped me develop skills necessary to serve as a liaison to the community on behalf of a professional organization. I have spent many years in various organizations which have helped me grow skills such as public speaking, note taking, and scheduling. I am proficient in organization and mediation – always keeping the mindset of finding middle ground and while meeting the needs of those involved. I excel in the area of community outreach and thrive in situations where I am given reign to be creative and managerial. I am committed to achieving the best outcome and feel I have many fantastic qualities to contribute to any organization.