Friday, May 30, 2008

gas, amusement parks and the like

I love my husband.

The end







Ok, so I have lots more thoughts than that, but that's for sure the most important.
Will the car problems ever end?!!?!?!!?? Seriously, it's gone overboard. The started on Jason's car was just replaced, the dimmer switch on my car was recently replaced, my mazda was totaled (which we finally received the settlement check for - begin the hallelujah chorus!) and, now, either the battery or the alternator needs replacing on my car as well *sighs* COME ON!! enough already! I am poor enough without the stupid cars (and their gas tanks) draining my savings... seriously $3.89 per gallon - I WANT TO FREAKING SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know that there's nothing for me to do but piss and moan about it so i typically don't but it has just been eating at my insdies for so long that i'm taking out on my blog - so take that!!!!! It's getting just absolutely ridiculous! I can't take it! I'm moving away. Where you might ask? To the island from Lost because apparently gas prices are the least of their worries, lol.

K, i'm super excited because tomorrow Jason and I are going to 6 flags - sweet! I love going to 6 flags b/c it's a freaking blasty blast and I need some enjoyment after nearly pulling my hair out about the stupid cars.

sooooo, now that i've thoroughly blogged to my heart's content, I'm going to bed.

nighty night!

No comments:

Throughout my late adolescense and adulthood, I have had many positions (professionally and volunteer basis) that have helped me develop skills necessary to serve as a liaison to the community on behalf of a professional organization. I have spent many years in various organizations which have helped me grow skills such as public speaking, note taking, and scheduling. I am proficient in organization and mediation – always keeping the mindset of finding middle ground and while meeting the needs of those involved. I excel in the area of community outreach and thrive in situations where I am given reign to be creative and managerial. I am committed to achieving the best outcome and feel I have many fantastic qualities to contribute to any organization.