Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Smile... then a head shake

He did it!!! Jason passed his clinical test for his promotion! He is now Jason Duree CNA (Ceritified Nursing Assistant), CMT (Certified Medication Technition). Fancy, right? Next Fall, he'll add 3 more letters onto the end of his name... he'll almost have more letters behind his name than in his name! LOL

While he was on the phone telling me the good news, he got into a fender bender - hence the head shake. I always discourage him from talking on the phone while driving because he is, well, can be, a less than observant driver. Not to mention the texas-sized blind spots that SUV's have... ugh. If you were to see the car, you probably wouldn't even notice the crack (it really is small), but it stands out like a sore thumb to me. The Equinox was my birthday present after all.

*sigh*

Jason's says it was bound to happen and I guess so. The first brand new car I've ever owned is tarnished. Boo. At least Jason is ok and it was still a brilliant day :)

No comments:

Throughout my late adolescense and adulthood, I have had many positions (professionally and volunteer basis) that have helped me develop skills necessary to serve as a liaison to the community on behalf of a professional organization. I have spent many years in various organizations which have helped me grow skills such as public speaking, note taking, and scheduling. I am proficient in organization and mediation – always keeping the mindset of finding middle ground and while meeting the needs of those involved. I excel in the area of community outreach and thrive in situations where I am given reign to be creative and managerial. I am committed to achieving the best outcome and feel I have many fantastic qualities to contribute to any organization.