Friday, February 25, 2011

Dreams

I sometimes love Dreams... they can be a nice escape from the diapers and house cleaning for sure! Sometimes, they can really bite. I have a certain character who appears in my dreams from time to time - a friend with whom I have a sorted past. Those dreams almost hurt. I miss this person and now I'll be thinking of them all day. Not really what I wanted today

I also dreamt for Disney Land.

And woke up with my favorite Christmas song in my head - O, Holy Night.

It's probably going to be a weird day

No comments:

Throughout my late adolescense and adulthood, I have had many positions (professionally and volunteer basis) that have helped me develop skills necessary to serve as a liaison to the community on behalf of a professional organization. I have spent many years in various organizations which have helped me grow skills such as public speaking, note taking, and scheduling. I am proficient in organization and mediation – always keeping the mindset of finding middle ground and while meeting the needs of those involved. I excel in the area of community outreach and thrive in situations where I am given reign to be creative and managerial. I am committed to achieving the best outcome and feel I have many fantastic qualities to contribute to any organization.