Saturday, November 6, 2010

FINALLY - Day one!

Day 1 – A photo of yourself and a description of how your day was.





This pic was actually taken yesterday... but it's the first pic of me taken in a long time, lol. Yesterday was pretty good. We got up and ran our errands, came home and cleaned the house during nap time. It was so nice to have help cleaning! I normally wouldn't ask since Jason works so hard at both his jobs and school and I try to make the house my "chore", but I've been so exhausted lately and was trying to keep my back from hurting. Jason was a rock star helper!

After finishing cleaning, Jason played Mario Kart while I jumped in the shower to get ready for our date night! We had dinner at home with our friends who watched David for us. After dinner, we cleaned up, made puppy chow and left for the Trans-Siberian Orchestra Concert. It was a late night but we enjoyed ourselves... especially since it was only our second date without David since he was born!

Today was pretty great as well. We had a lazy Saturday morning at home. We eventually decided to break out the Christmas decorations... yep, we're junkies! LOL Jason had to work so David and I hung out. We took Jason dinner and got home just in time to get ready for bed. After tucking him in, I straightened up the house and got our stuff ready for church in the morning.

I'm pretty excited about Daylight Savings Time tonight... an extra hour of sleep? Heck yes! Child permitting, of course ;)

No comments:

Throughout my late adolescense and adulthood, I have had many positions (professionally and volunteer basis) that have helped me develop skills necessary to serve as a liaison to the community on behalf of a professional organization. I have spent many years in various organizations which have helped me grow skills such as public speaking, note taking, and scheduling. I am proficient in organization and mediation – always keeping the mindset of finding middle ground and while meeting the needs of those involved. I excel in the area of community outreach and thrive in situations where I am given reign to be creative and managerial. I am committed to achieving the best outcome and feel I have many fantastic qualities to contribute to any organization.