Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Day 3 – Your idea of the perfect first date.

Day 3 – Your idea of the perfect first date.

I LOVED mine and Jason's first date so that's what I'll talk about. First of all, I had no idea it was a date... I thought it was just going to be a group of people hanging out, lol. Anyway, we ate dinner at Jason's parents' house which was a first for a date - jumping right into the meeting the parents situation. It was us, Jason's parents and the missionaries. What's funny is one of the missionaries that ate with us that night happened to be in our ward after we got married... it's a funny coincidence. After dinner, we went to a roller skating rink which Jason had opened just for us (definitely a plus to know the owners!). We skated for a long time just talking and getting to know each other - it was perfect. Our night ended with a good night hug and a second date.

I loved the fact that the ice had been broken on our date by a group dinner but we had an individual activity. I've never been big into the whole group date thing. I feel like there's too many distractions and you don't really get to know the person you're supposed to be on a date with, lol. Jason's favorite part of our first date? It was completely free! A definite added bonus!

No comments:

Throughout my late adolescense and adulthood, I have had many positions (professionally and volunteer basis) that have helped me develop skills necessary to serve as a liaison to the community on behalf of a professional organization. I have spent many years in various organizations which have helped me grow skills such as public speaking, note taking, and scheduling. I am proficient in organization and mediation – always keeping the mindset of finding middle ground and while meeting the needs of those involved. I excel in the area of community outreach and thrive in situations where I am given reign to be creative and managerial. I am committed to achieving the best outcome and feel I have many fantastic qualities to contribute to any organization.