Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Getting back into it

We have officially lived in Springfield for 6 months - the time has gone soooooo fast! We've been busy with the holidays and me with my sewing project (done done DONE!!!!!:D). However, Spring is upon us!!! That means cleaning and projects and, for me at least, Pampered Chef! I've been slacking and have gotten back into goal mode. I will be having my Grand "Re-opening" Party March 19th! That's a Friday night at 6:30pm at our apartment. If you would like an invitation, please reply with your address and I'll be sure to get one out to you. Just because you don't live "near" us doesn't mean you can't participate... I would be more than happy to mail you a catalog or even do a virtual party with you so you can earn FREE products and enjoy special discounts for a YEAR after you host your party. March's host and guest special is discounts on our fabulous bamboo products which resist staining and warping along with being a renewable resource! You can enjoy the benefits of wood while being environmentally friendly.

Anyway, just a little blurb about my current business situation... contact me anytime with questions!!!

No comments:

Throughout my late adolescense and adulthood, I have had many positions (professionally and volunteer basis) that have helped me develop skills necessary to serve as a liaison to the community on behalf of a professional organization. I have spent many years in various organizations which have helped me grow skills such as public speaking, note taking, and scheduling. I am proficient in organization and mediation – always keeping the mindset of finding middle ground and while meeting the needs of those involved. I excel in the area of community outreach and thrive in situations where I am given reign to be creative and managerial. I am committed to achieving the best outcome and feel I have many fantastic qualities to contribute to any organization.