Thursday, October 7, 2010

David

It's so hard to believe my little man is 18 months old! We took him to the doctor the other day and he is 35.5" tall and weighs 36 lbs - off the charts in both! Not that it's a big surprise, but it kind of is, too, lol. It's so fun to see how far he's grown!!! He's in the nursery at church now and didn't like it at first, but did really well 2 weeks ago. He is sooooo smart! It amazes me how quickly he picks up on things. Jason recently bought a Wii and we have the wheel controllers for Mario Kart. We even bought David Nerf ones so if he throws it, it won't break - good find, Daddy! David loves to watch Daddy play and will grab his own controller and turn it likes he's driving too - it's so funny! He's got such a fun personality and LOVES to play outside. He's so great and we absolutely love having him in our family!!!!!

No comments:

Throughout my late adolescense and adulthood, I have had many positions (professionally and volunteer basis) that have helped me develop skills necessary to serve as a liaison to the community on behalf of a professional organization. I have spent many years in various organizations which have helped me grow skills such as public speaking, note taking, and scheduling. I am proficient in organization and mediation – always keeping the mindset of finding middle ground and while meeting the needs of those involved. I excel in the area of community outreach and thrive in situations where I am given reign to be creative and managerial. I am committed to achieving the best outcome and feel I have many fantastic qualities to contribute to any organization.